Professional Diploma in Securities and Investment Management (Part time)
The Professional Diploma in Securities and Investment Management, jointly offered with Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI), provides an intricate perspective on a wide spectrum of disciplines, covering the financial and banking industry. It equips students with highly valued, transferable knowledge and skills that will prove to be very useful in the fast growing Singapore economy, as well as worldwide.
CISI was formed in 1992 as a non-profit organisation by London Stock Exchange practitioners, CISI now has more than 40,000 members in 89 countries. It is the largest and most widely respected professional and membership body for those who work in the securities & investment industry in the UK.
Additional Entry Requirements
GCE ’N’, ‘O’ and lower NITEC holders will be required to take from 1 to 3 of the following bridging modules:
- Foundation in General Studies
- Foundation in Mathematics
- Foundation in Communication
- GCE ‘A’ level graduates,
- high school diploma and
- Higher NITEC holders equivalent qualification.
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Professional Diploma in Securities and Investment Management
Length of course