Preparatory Course for Singapore-Cambridge GCE O-Level Examination (Intensive)
The Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) Examination (GCE O-Level) is a national level assessments jointly organised by the Ministry of Education, Singapore and the University of Cambridge International Examinations. This qualification is deemed as one of the entry requirements considered by many post-secondary institutions locally and internationally. In addition, this qualification is also one of the basic education qualifications which may be considered/ assessed by the potential employers.
Upon passing their GCE O-Level Examination taken at one of the examination centres selected by the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB), students would be awarded the Singapore-Cambridge General Certification of Education Ordinary Level by Ministry of Education, Singapore and University of Cambridge International Examinations.
The objective of this course is to prepares students for the GCE-O level examination, giving them a better understanding and overview of basic subjects comprising English Language, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Physics, Principles of Accounts or Chemistry.
- Students who are between the ages of 15 – 25
- Students who want to acquire a qualification that is recognized by many countries
- Students who want to progress to higher education and vocational studies
This course consists of 5 GCE O-Level subjects according to SEAB syllabuses
- Outline for English Language
- Outline for Elementary Mathematics
- Outline for Additional Mathematics
- Outline for Physics
- Outline for Chemistry (Elective)
- Outline for Principles of Accounts (Elective)
- Outline for Geography (Optional)
– At least 15 years old as at 1st January of the examination year;
– Completed Junior Middle 3 in country of origin (pass in English subject) or equivalent qualifications required by MOE, Singapore.
GCE O Level examinations
Graduation and Degree
Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level
Length of course