Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business, Pearson International
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business is awarded by Pearson International and accredited onto the UK Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) at Level 5. This means that students may progress to study at university level with advanced standing after completing their HND Diploma. A BTEC HND can count as credit for the second or third year of an undergraduate degree. Acceptance to a university programme is still at the discretion of the individual university.
Students undergo a variety of units covering a wide spectrum of Business Administration and Management that will equip them with education and training for a range of careers in business such as management, administration, personnel and marketing.
- Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Marketing Principles
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
- Management Accounting: Costing and Budgeting
- Financial Investment Opportunities
- Working with and Leading People
- Operations Management in Business
- Marketing Planning
- Human Resources Development
- The Internet and E-Business
- Small Business Enterprise
Holders of the HND Diploma with ‘Merit’ passing grade will qualify to continue on to the one-year top-up degree awarded by the University of Salford for the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business and Management Studies (top-up).
International Students : $21437
- Applicant must be 17 years and above.
- SSTC Foundation Programme or 5 GCE ‘O’ Level or 2 GCE ‘A’ Level passes or equivalent.
- English Proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Written assignments, class presentations and projects. No formal examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business
Length of course