Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business (QCF), Pearson International
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business is awarded by Pearson International and accredited onto the UK Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) at Level 3.
Students undergo a variety of units covering a wide spectrum of Business Administration and Management that will equip them with education and training for a range of careers in business such as management, administration, personnel and marketing.
- Business Environment
- Business Resources
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communication
- Creative Product Promotion
- Market Research in Business
- Relationship Marketing
- Internet Marketing in Business
- Training in the Business Workplace
- Managing a Business Event
- Developing Teams in Business
- Managing Physical Resources in a Business Environment
- Full time : $9315
- Part time : $9425
- Full time : $12926
- Applicant must be 16 years and above.
- Completed 10 years of education or equivalent.
- English Proficiency of IELTS 4.5 or equivalent. (Applicable to international students whose last 3 years of prior education was not delivered in English)
- Appropriately experienced applicants who do not fully meet the minimum academic requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Written assignments, class presentations and projects. No formal examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business (QCF)
Length of course