Master of Science (Management), Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK
Our course focuses on issues critical to the management of all organisations operating within the global economy. The global economic slowdown, following problems in the sub-prime mortgage market of the USA, has made it all too clear how interconnected the global economy really is.
Our course emphasises the importance of multidisciplinary perspectives to the understanding of international business management, including economic, political, legal, socio-cultural and technological perspectives. It is designed for those aiming at a career in international business management within either private or public-sector organisations
- A degree from a UK University, normally at a minimum of lower second class honours;
- Holders of other awards, including those from non-UK universities will be considered on the equivalence of their qualifications.
- Those applicants for whom English is not a first language will be expected to demonstrate a certified level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- Class-based teaching and learning situations.
- Written assignments, reports, portfolios, presentations, business simulations and workshop activities.
Graduation and Degree
- Master of Science (Management)
Length of course