Master in Organisational Leadership, Monash University (Part time)
Monash University is ranked amongst the world’s most prestigious universities – it is the largest university in Australia, and is ranked in the top one percent of world universities (World University Rankings, 2012-2013). The university is divided into ten faculties which include Law, Science, Arts and Engineering. Eighty-nine percent of Monash graduates are employed within six months (QS World University Rankings 2009.)
The Master in Organisational Leadership programme consists of 6 courses, which may be completed in 18 months as follows:
|EDF6821||Power, Authority and Decision-Making|
|EDF6009||Special Topic in Research|
|EDF6822||Leadership & Organisation|
|EDF6823||Management & Change|
- Applicants must hold an approved three-year bachelors degree in a relevant field with a credit average in the final year; or
- an approved fourth year of study; or an approved four year bachelors degree;
- or have qualifications or experience that the faculty considers to be equivalent to, or a satisfactory substitute for the above.
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Master in Organisational Leadership