Master of Business Administration (Murdoch University), Perth, Western Australia
The Murdoch MBA or Master of Business Administration course in Singapore provides comprehensive exposure to key analytical tools required to make sound business decisions. Industry focused, there are no dissertation requirement to complete the course. All units are partially taught by Murdoch University Faculty and supported by local academics on a modular structure. Students will receive the same high standard of teaching that has made Murdoch University the Top 100 University Under 50 (Times Higher Education 2013)
Upon your graduation, you will gain the essential theoretical knowledge and practical skills for a senior leadership position. Murdoch graduates find promising careers in the banking, financial services, training and consultancy,mining and resource industries, government sectors, utilities, IT and international business. Another advantage for graduates of the Murdoch MBA programme at SMF Institute is that graduates will gain access to valuable networking opportunities through both the Murdoch University Alumni and the 3000 corporate members of Singapore Manufacturing Federation(SMF).
Why Study the Murdoch MBA with SMF Institute
- Murdoch is ranked 57th among the Top 100 University under Fifty by Times Higher Education 2013.
- Murdoch was placed among the World Top 500 Universities in the QS World University Rankings 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Member of the Innovative Research Universities Australia (IRU Australia).
- Listed in Top 100 Asia Pacific Universities – Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2006
- SMF Institute of Higher Learning is Winner of AsiaOne People’s Choice – Top 3 Best Private Shool 2011/12
- SMF Institute of Higher Learning – Murdoch University partnership has a long and rich relationship since 2004.
- Strong industry connection as SMF Institute of Higher Learning is one of the six centres of excellence under Singapore Manufacturing Federation which was founded in 1932.
MBA Programme Structure
The Murdoch MBA is a coursework master’s degree in business administration delivered part-time and comprises of 12 units. The MBA coursework covers a wide spectrum of strategic overviews from every business operation. It delves into key functional areas such as marketing, accounting, general business management, leadership, training & development, strategic management and more specialised units such as risk management, dispute management and business consultancy.
- MBS507 Strategic Marketing Management
- MBS508 Organisational Behaviour and Management
- MBS513 Accounting for Managers
- MBS671 Effective Leadership
- MBS606 Strategic Decision-Making
- MBS605 Business Finance
- MBS502 Law for Business
- MBS629 Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- MBS641 Project Management
- MBS558 Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- MBS618 Dispute Management
- MBS630 International Business
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- Significant middle to senior level relevant practical experience
- Recognised and appropriate professional qualifications (for example, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) plus at least two years of relevant practical experience
- Applicants may be required to provide satisfactory scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- Applicant with relevant professional qualification or working experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the University.
- presentations, seminar participation, written assignments and examinations
Graduation and Degree
- Master of Business Administration (Murdoch University),Perth, Western Australia
Length of course