Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
An MBA (Marketing) will help you identify in depth various customer segments, their behaviors and how to develop, plan and execute different advertising campaigns and communicating with various clients.
Our MBA (Marketing) is a 1-year full-time, accelerated business program. It is suitable for career-oriented professionals seeking to enhance their management potential.
The program consists of 12 subjects including majors to meet the course requirements. The subjects covered provide managers with an international perspective on business and management, essential in an increasingly globalized economy.
- Students choosing this major must study the core subjects listed below plus 3 outer core subjects.
- Current Business Issues
- Strategy & Leadership
- Financial Foundations for Managers
- Managing Business in a Global Context
- Community Project or Business Plan
- Advance E Security
- Economics for Managers
- Sustainable Enterprise
- Marketing Management
- Global Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Managing Entrepreneurial Enterprises
– Students who do not meet the entry requirements for the MBA program may need to complete 4 bridging subjects (PQP) usually taken over 4 months. There are 2 core subjects (‘Management, People and Organisations’ and ‘Leadership and Strategic Thinking’) and 2 level 3 business subjects. The tuition fees of PQP is $7,961 (incl. GST).
English Language Requirement for ALL students
- IELTS 6.0 (no component lower than 5.5)/TOEFL iBT 79 (with minimum writing score of 19) and above; or
- Satisfactory completion of JCU Singapore English Language Preparatory Program (ELPP).
- Students who have successfully completed 2 years of full-time study in English medium may satisfy the English language requirement on a case-by-case basis.
- Successful completion of study equivalent to an Australian undergraduate Bachelor award.
- Enquiry with Us
Graduation and Degree
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing), James Cook University