International Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
The programme is initiated for those seeking a career in the tourism and service industry. It arms prospective junior executives in the core skills and fundamental knowledge of the hospitality and tourism business. This programme also satisfies the growing demand for a course offering indepth study and a high degree of specialisation in the hospitality and tourism industries. It is highly professional and aims to train and prepare students with a blend of educational knowledge and practical experience.
- W1001 Principles of Management
- W1008 Marketing
- W1003 Principles of Accounting
- W1004 Principles of Business Communication
- W1009 Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism
- W1010 Hospitality Operations Management
- W1011 Tourism Operations Management
- W1012 Customer Relationship Management
Alternative Entry (mature age)
- 21 years and above
- 2 years of relevant working experience (documentary proof required)
- Completed Secondary education in English or proof of English Proficiency
Note: All applications are subject to IA Approval
English Language Requirement
|Qualification Type||Min Standard|
|GCE O Level||C6|
|GCE N Level||Grade 3|
1 Required to undertake the Informatics Foundation Programme.
Exemptions for the foundation programme may be granted on a case-by-case basis.
For Part Time Programme:
Course Fee: SGD$4,800
For International Students:
9 Months, Full Time only
High School A-Levels
Course Fees: SGD $9,200
Student Pass Processing & Administration Fee – SGD$300
Medical Insurance – SGD$60 per year
FPS Insurance – 1% of total tuition & non-tuition fees
Fees stated above are indicative and exclusive of 7% GST.
Minimum Entry (incorporating FCHE)
- Minimum 5 ‘N’ Levels1 or
- 3 GCE ‘O’ Levels1 or equivalent with pass in English*, must complete the Critical Thinking (CT) and Learning Skills (LS) as part of the foundation programme.
- Candidates without qualified English must do the English Communication (EC), Critical Thinking (CT) and Learning Skills (LS) modules as part of foundation programme.
- Waiver of the other components of the Foundation programme is on case-by-case basis.
- Minimum 16 years of age with 2 GCE ‘A’ levels with English or Foundation Certificate for Higher Education (FCHE).
- Coursework 50%nExamination 50%
Graduation and Degree
- International Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management