General English Pre-intermediate 1 – 3
This is for students who have some knowledge of the English language but who still have problems with basic grammar and little confidence in using English.
The courses focus on grammar, reading, as well as speaking and writing about everyday topics.
By the end of the module, you will be able to:
- Understand and respond to questions about yourself and your life
- Understand and respond to the main points of general conversations
- Understand standard speech spoken at near normal speed
- Read and understand basic public notices
- Understand simple articles and messages about everyday life
- Speak clearly about yourself so that others usually understand you
- Show that you understand others or ask them for explanations
- Maintain a basic conversation with only a little difficulty
- Write basic messages to others with correct grammar.
- For students who have some knowledge of the English language but who still have problems with basic grammar and little confidence in using English.
- Completion of Course
Graduation and Degree
- General English Pre-intermediate 1 – 3
Length of course