Formulating Effective B2B Sales Strategies
Why You Should Attend This Course:
This 2-day course is meant for business-to-business (B2B) sales personnel whose role is to ensure consistent revenue streams through the sale of products and services to other organisations. The uniqueness of this course lies in its easy to understand and step-by-step method of grappling with the complex nature of such sales cycles.
Suitable for both new and seasoned sales professionals, this course will allow you to grasp every aspect of effective selling to organisations through the use of role plays and case studies to analyse the complexity of dealing with corporate buyers.
- Process of Selecting the Right Customer to Match the Targeted Revenues
- Basics of Approaching and Influencing the Selected Customer
- Formulating Effective Sales Strategies
- Understanding, Analysing and Monitoring Competition
- Increasing Switching Costs to prevent Customer Losses
- Understanding how to do a Sales Analysis to focus on Critical Areas for better results
Understanding the B2B Challenge
- Unique Challenges in Selling to Organisations
- Critical Skills in Mastering Selling Skills to Organisations
- Generic Selling Strategies based on type of Product/Service
Analysing your Customers
- Introducing the Tool Kit for Customer Analysis
- Deciphering Customers Criteria in Selecting Vendors
- Identifying the Gaps between ideal and actual criteria
- Introducing the Tool Kit for Competitor Analysis
- Analysing the Growth Strategy
- Deciphering the Gaps
Sales Process Fundamentals
- Identifying the Right Customers
- Designing the Approach Plan
- Overcoming Objections
- Growing the Account
- Increasing Switching Costs to Block Competition
Formulating Sales Strategies
- Introducing the Sales Strategy Matrix
- Developing Situation Specific Skills
- The Frequently asked Customer Questions in B2B and how to answer them
- Seeking a Price Increase and Getting the Same
Who Can Benefit?
This course is meant for all personnel responsible for B2B Sales and to equip participants with the essentials in “acquiring new accounts whilst retaining and growing existing accounts”.
Mohan Kuruvilla has the right mix of industry, consultancy, teaching and training experience with 30 years in the area of Business to Business selling. Besides teaching executives and MBA Students in Sales Management and Selling, he also takes on the role of doing sales day in and out for some of the leading Global Brands.
Beginning with Tata Tinplate where he was the Chief of Marketing, he took on the responsibility of Sales and Market Development for ICI Packaging Coatings (now Akzo Nobel) of seven countries increasing sales by 300% in six years. Today he represents Global Leaders like Stolle Machinery in Business to Business Selling.
- Fees are inclusive of course materials, certificate of participation, lunch & tea breaks.
- Corporate and Individual Members of MIS are entitled to 20% discount.
- Companies are entitled to 5% discount for sending 3 or more participants to the same course on the same date.
- All courses will be held at the Marketing Institute of Singapore, 410 North Bridge Road Singapore 188726 unless otherwise stated.
- SDF Training Grant (for SDF-Approved Courses)
- Marketing Institute of Singapore reserves the right to change or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Courses can be custom-designed to suit your department/organisation’s unique training requirements.
For any withdrawals or cancellation, participants will be subjected to the following charges:
- Notice Period Withdrawal / Cancellation Charge
- More than 14 days No charge
- Less than 14 days 25% of course fee
- Less than 3 working days or No-Show 100% of course fee
- Replacements from the same company are allowed.
Graduation and Degree
- Certificate of Completion – Formulating Effective B2B Sales Strategies