Events Marketing Essentials – Enhance Your Marketing Skills
Why You Should Attend This Course:
Data shows decision-makers are turning to event marketing to drive purchase behaviour and deepen engagement in the face of an intensifying worldwide financial crisis. The future of advertising will be on the internet, which can offer visual and audio stimulation, but can’t replace face-to-face communication. Businesses are realising that events are vital in creating a complete brand experience. Online communities are being formed, and there is demand for events that cater for these new groups. Take advantage of this powerful tool in the business-to-business marketing: event marketing. Whether it’s online or onsite, you will have exclusive access to customers and prospects, and you can really get down to delivering your message in a way that cuts through the clutter.
This course will guide you through how companies can complement or supplement conventional marketing campaigns with the elements of Events to achieve optimal mix. Events have the power and potential to take relationship marketing a notch higher by involving customers, business partners and other stakeholders – including employees – in educational, entertaining and memorable activities. From seminars, product launches and road shows to exhibitions, incentive travel, sports and entertainment – events not only best drive ROI, accelerate and deepen brand relationships, it also presents a host of business opportunities.
- Use events to reach, motivate and cultivate customers
- How to fit events marketing in the overall promotional mix
- Variety is the spice of life – events for different purposes and audiences
- Create experiences to excite, inspire or impress target audiences – internal and external
- Staging and special effects – Are they worth the effort and expense?
- Managing Event Costs – Smart Budgeting to Deliver Results
- Corporate meetings and conferences need not be a chore, or a bore
- Make education rewarding – how to run better seminars and product launches
- Get better results from exhibitions and road shows
- Online Media – New Wave of Event Marketing
- Mix and match communication channels and media to get optimum results
- Measuring Events in the Marketing Mix
Who Can Benefit?
Executives whose portfolio includes B2B and B2C promotions, and enhancing the marketing mix. The course introduces participants to using events as a promotional tool, whether handled in-house or outsourced.
Sandy Cheung is currently the Director, Strategy and Product Management for CCH Asia (South East Asia), a leading information provider globally. She was instrumental in the setup and management of the corporation’s events business in Asia. She has extensive experience in strategic marketing for information services and events industries.
Sandy has over 15 years of working experience in marketing communications, market development, direct marketing, interactive marketing, event management, advertising and sponsorship and business development. She is highly experienced in providing training in the events-related topics such as events marketing, management and sponsorship. She has also worked with organisations in delivering in-house customised event-related courses.
- Fees are inclusive of course materials, certificate of participation, lunch & tea breaks.
- Corporate and Individual Members of MIS are entitled to 20% discount.
- Companies are entitled to 5% discount for sending 3 or more participants to the same course on the same date.
- All courses will be held at the Marketing Institute of Singapore, 410 North Bridge Road Singapore 188726 unless otherwise stated.
- SDF Training Grant (for SDF-Approved Courses)
- Marketing Institute of Singapore reserves the right to change or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Courses can be custom-designed to suit your department/organisation’s unique training requirements.
For any withdrawals or cancellation, participants will be subjected to the following charges:
- Notice Period Withdrawal / Cancellation Charge
- More than 14 days No charge
- Less than 14 days 25% of course fee
- Less than 3 working days or No-Show 100% of course fee
- Replacements from the same company are allowed.
Graduation and Degree
- Certificate of Completion – Events Marketing Essentials – Enhance Your Marketing Skills