Diploma in VIP Service Management
With the growing affluence of societies, travellers are becoming more sophisticated and discerning. Service will more than ever be the key differentiator between one hospitality establishment and another. The Diploma in VIP Service Management is aimed at preparing students for the private service profession by training dedicated individuals in becoming professionals in the art of providing personalised services to premium and high net worth customers in the context of the hospitality industry.
Students who successfully complete the Diploma in VIP Service Management may advance to SDH Institute Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management and subsequently the Degree Level with our university partners.
The full-time course can be completed within 9 months. For part-time, students can take up to 12 months to complete the course.
- Financial Accounting
- Professional Development and Career Planning
- Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
- Service Quality and Business Communication
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- IT in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Operations
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Butler and Household Management
- Industrial Attachment (Optional)
- NITEC Holders, GCE ‘O’ Levels or their equivalent
- High School Certificate or its equivalent
- English Proficiency: IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 500 or completed SDH Institute English Intermediate Level or its equivalent
- Obtain a pass in all modules.
Graduation and Degree
- Diploma in VIP Service Management