Diploma in Mass Communication, Kaplan Higher Education Academy
Kaplan Higher Education Academy provides full time study in Commerce. Through collaboration and partnership with prestigious universities around the world, it prepares students for employment in various fields.
The diploma programme consists of 8 subjects and may be completed in 8 months
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Principles of Journalism
- Media Power & Ethics
- Feature Writing
- Research Project
The tuition fee covers study guides, course notes, assignments, examination, projects, diploma/advanced diploma (if earned) and transcript.
(For Singaporean / PR)
Programme fee: SGD 4,975.50
(For International Students)
Programme fee: SGD 10,593
Diploma graduates can then move on to pursue bachelor degree programmes with one of our prestigious partner universities in Singapore.
Entry Requirement for International Students
- Year 12 or equivalent qualifications
- Year 9-11 or equivalent qualifications (3 Foundations Studies subjects required)
- English proficiency may be considered sufficient and an IELTS score may not be required if applicant possesses a diploma from a recognised institution where English was the sole medium of instruction. Otherwise, minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or to pass the Kaplan PBEP programme Level 5, prior to entry or equivalent is required.
- GCE ‘A’ Levels, Higher NITEC or equivalent qualifications
- GCE ‘N’, ‘O’, NITEC holders or equivalent qualifications (3 Foundation Studies subjects required)
- Mature candidates with substantial work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Applicants who do not meet the English language requirement are required to complete Foundation Studies subjects
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Diploma in Mass Communication
Length of course