Diploma in Business Psychology
This Diploma in Business Psychology programme provides participants with a firm foundation in core business topics and provides insights into the behaviour of individuals and groups that operate within the business environment. Students will be able to apply psychology to the business environment, leading to enhanced organizational effectiveness. The programme will enable students to attain the thinking skills, creative ability and technical knowledge needed to become professionals in their chosen field, taking into account the context of their work and the ever changing global environment. Students will learn to be flexible and sensitive to the dynamic changes in business trends and the needs of their industry. A focus is placed on the student’s development of his or her own individual business leadership development. The programme recognises and emphasises the value of the business process from concept through to realisation of practical business solutions, and presentation.
Students undertaking the Diploma in Business Administration programme will be expected to complete 8 modules of academic study over 4 semesters. This programme is available on both full and part time bases, and will take 9 months to complete. Full-time students will attend classes 5 days a week on weekdays, while part-time students will attend classes 3 times a week on weekdays and/or on weekends.
- ERCBA 102 Principles of Management
- ERCBA 104 Human Resource Management
- ERCBA 105 Principles of Accounting
- ERCBA 108 Principles of Marketing
- ERCBP 101 Foundation of Psychology
- ERCBP 102 Social Psychology
- ERCBP 103 Negotiation with Psychology
- ERCBP 104 Cultural Psychology
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ Level credits or regional equivalent, or;
- ERCI Foundation Certificate in Business Administration / NITEC Qualification; or
- Minimum Year 12 Studies or equivalent.
- Applicants should be at least 17 years of age at the time of registration.
- Mature Candidates may also apply for the programme
- Coursework, practical assignments and examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Diploma in Business Psychology