Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing)
The programme aims to prepare and equip participants with fundamentals of business management with specific emphasis on the area of interest of each individual participant. At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the theoretical and practical areas of business and entrepreneurship.
- Have conceptual understanding of the complex business and managerial challenges in the ever changing business environment.
- Use their problem solving skills to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in business operations.
Structure & Content
This programme comprises nine (9) units and can be completed in ten (10) months.
- Academic Literacy
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Introduction to Commercial Law
- Quantitative Methods
- Marketing Planning
- Marketing Research and Information
- Full GCE ‘A‘ level, OR
- ITE Higher Nitec, OR
- High School Qualification equivalent to Year Twelve (12) in the case of international students, OR
- SMF Institute Certificate in Foundation Studies
- Matured candidates with substantial working experience would be considered on a case-by-case basis.
All units will be assessed through a combination of attendance, coursework and examination.