Corporate Training – Time Management
This helpful workshop gives you the tools to overcome barriers to working efficiently and effectively. You will discover a range of techniques for prioritising tasks, dealing with time wasters and managing yourself and others.
You will participate in a series of exercises, discussions and hands-on activities that relate time management techniques to your daily life. You will also watch a video that will give you lots of useful tips to save time everyday.
This is a 1-day workshop.
Maximum group size is 16.
After this workshop you will:
- Be able to solve time management issues
- Make better use of your working day to complete your tasks
- Add value to your organisation.
You can expect to:
- Examine the way you currently use time
- Learn techniques for analysing and prioritising your workload
- Discover how to manage yourself and others.
- Getting Started
- The ‘Big Picture’
- Managing your Tasks
- Managing Yourself and Others
- Being Assertive
- For all executives and managers who organise their own work, especially those who work with several bosses, projects or cross-divisions
- Completion of Course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training – Time Management