Corporate Training – Reports that Work
This effective workshop gives you a thorough understanding of the fundamental skills needed for planning, structuring, writing and checking your reports.
You will work in groups, on discussions, exercises and interactive activities. Throughout the course you will work on a case study, putting the skills you acquire into practice immediately.
This is a 2-day workshop.
Maximum group size is 16. This course is SDF Approved.
After this workshop you will:
- Write reports which are clear, logical and convincing
- Be able to edit your own reports and save time
- Project a more professional image through your report writing.
You can expect to:
- Organise material into well structured reports
- Produce accurate sections of a report
- Write in easy to read language
- The structure and organisation of a report
- Writing the Report
- Making it readable
- Presenting data
- For staff who need to report important ideas and information in writing.
- Completion of course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training – Reports that Work