Corporate Training – Project Management Essentials
When project teams work together and communicate effectively with those around them, the chance of success is increased.
Through case studies, group discussion and team problem-solving activities, this interactive workshop introduces tips and techniques to help build team-cohesion and overcome people-related obstacles.
This is a 2-day workshop.
Maximum group size is 16. This course is SDF Approved.
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Gain and maintain support for your projects
- Avoid some common project pitfalls
- Help project teams work better together
You can expect to:
- Learn tips and techniques to increase the chance of project success
- Develop a greater understanding of the stages of team development and how to help the team perform at its best
- Acquire tools to prioritise and manage stakeholder communication
- Starting up a project
- Managing a project
- Managing stakeholder communication
- Closing a project
- For anyone who wants to improve the success of their projects. Both Project Managers and Project team members will benefit.
- Completion of Course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training – Project Management Essentials
Length of course