Corporate Training – Motivating Your Team
This enjoyable workshop offers managers strategies, tips and techniques on how to motivate their teams to deliver successful outcomes.
Through personal evaluation, shared experience and a range of fun activities, managers will learn how to inspire and get the best results from their people.
This is a 1-day workshop.
Maximum group size is 16. This course is SDF Approved.
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand what motivates people at work
- Use a range of strategies to increase team motivation
- Adapt your approach to suit different people’s needs
You can expect to:
- Explore the main theories of motivation
- Discuss and apply some common approaches to motivating teams
- Learn how to motivate different types of people
- Getting the Environment Right
- Techniques to increase motivation
- For Managers, office managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Completion of Course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training – Motivating Your Team
Length of course