Corporate Training – Minutes of Meetings
This excellent workshop is designed to take the stress out of note-taking and minute-writing by introducing approaches to write clearer and more accurate minutes.
As well as discussions and games, you will also watch video meetings and take real minutes. There will be a role-play meeting and you will also receive feedback from your trainer on what you need to do to improve.
This is a 2-day workshop.
Maximum group size is 16. This course is SDF Approved.
After this workshop you will:
- Feel more confident during meetings and take better notes
- Save time writing up minutes after meetings
- Write minutes which are clear, accurate and easy to understand
You can expect to:
- Discover how to overcome difficulties in note-taking and minute-writing
- Understand the conventions and formats for different types of meetings
- Improve the accuracy of your language.
- Preparing to Take the Minutes
- Just do it!
- For staff who take notes in briefings, or who write the minutes of meetings.
- Completion of Course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training – Minutes of Meetings
Length of course