Corporate Training – Manage Your Customer Service
This workshop shows managers how to create a customer-focused culture, through innovation, teamwork and communication.
Through case studies, videos and role plays, you will practice how to build-up these skills and attitudes in your team.
Standard or customised course available.
Maximum group size is 16.
After this course you will be able to:
- Present a positive customer service image to your target market
- Differentiate your organisation from others in highly competitive markets
- Control the ‘moments of truth’ experienced by your customers
You will learn how to:
- Build prospective customers into loyal advocates
- Measure the effectiveness of your customer service approach
- Create a customer-focused culture
- From a prospect all the way to an advocate
- Setting customer service standards
- Creating a customer-focused culture
- For managers and supervisors responsible for improving their organisation’s customer service.
- Completion of Course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training – Manage Your Customer Service
Length of course