Corporate Training – Editing Skills for Company Publications
This very useful workshop will show you how to transform ordinary writing into something special. It will give you the ability to deliver positive, informative and modern writing that meets your company’s standards and your reader’s needs.
You will work in groups, taking part in discussions, exercises and interactive exercises. You will also edit an authentic text and receive feedback from your trainer and other participants on your strengths and areas you need to improve on.
This is a 2-day workshop.
Maximum group size is 16. This course is SDF Approved.
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Edit more confidently
- Present a positive, modern and informative ‘face’ of your organisation
- Achieve memorable, high impact writing.
You can expect to:
- Balance corporate purposes and readers’ needs
- Edit documents to ensure consistent style and clear layout
- Learn essential editing techniques.
- The Principles of Editing
- Clarity and Length
- Editing a Document
- For staff who are responsible for editing company documents and publications.
- Completion of Course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training – Editing Skills for Company Publications
Length of course