Corporate Training & Development – Sales Training: Selling Smarter
It’s no secret that selling has changed in recent years. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, yet it is one of the most underrated and misunderstood, at least in recent years. The back-slapping sleazy, joke-‐telling huckster has disappeared and in his place is a new generation of sales professionals—highly trained and groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. The two key objectives of this programme are to help employees feel more comfortable and skilled in selling to their customers and help them identify and address some of their customer Service challenge.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Understand a wonderful paradox: helping other people get what they want gives us more of what we
- Use goal-‐setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and
develop strategies for getting there.
- Identify and be able to better present the competitive strengths of your products and services,
so that you can be proactive in handling objections and more successful at asking for the business.
- Use different types of selling for different situations; identify ways to find new
- Essential Selling Skills
- What is selling?
- Features and benefits of Selling
- Setting SMART goals
- Time Management Tips
- Customer Service and Types of Selling
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Decision Making Case Study
- Recommended for sales professionals who have been in the sales industry and have the need to create tactical plans for dealing with highly competitive sales situations.
- Completion of Corse
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training & Development – Sales Training: Selling Smarter
Length of course