Corporate Training & Development – Problem Solving and Decision Making
Why is it that some people find it easy to solve tough problems with simple solutions while others find this nearly impossible? You’ve no doubt looked at solutions to problems and said, “I should have thought of that.” But you didn’t. The answer is not just creativity, although that certainly helps. Rather, the power to find these creative solutions lies in our ability to search for and find facts that relate to the situation, and put them together in ways that work. As an individual, facts and knowledge can only go so far. By tapping into the knowledge of others (staff, colleagues, family, or friends), anyone can expand the range of solutions available.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Increase your awareness of problem solving steps and problem solving tools.
- Distinguish root causes from symptoms to identify the right solution for the right problem.
- Improve your problem solving and decision making skills through identifying your own problem solving style.
- Identify ways to think creatively and work towards creative solutions.
- Recognize the top ten rules of good decision-‐making.
- What is Problem Solving?
- Problem Solving Styles
- The Problem Solving Model
- Six ways to approach a Decision
- The Problem Solving Toolkit
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Decision Making Case Study
- This programme aimed at Managers and employees who want to improve their decision making and problem solving skills.
- Completion of Course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training & Development – Problem Solving and Decision Making
Length of course