Corporate Training & Development – The Essential of Supervisory Skills
Ineffective supervision could lead to high turnover and absenteeism, employee conflicts and
disciplinary problems. Ultimately, the organization will experience lower productivity and poor employees’ morale. In this course, supervisors will be trained to develop essential leadership and supervisory skills to enable them to deal with day to day problems and situations in their organization.
At the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Understand the essential skills needed to direct, coach and motivate their work force towards higher performance and productivity, with improved staff morale
- Get themselves prepared as a supervisor to handle different types of employee problems in most effective manner
- Understand the supervisor’s role, functions and get themselves well prepared for greater responsibilities
- Appreciate the proper communication and inter personal skills they need to develop in order to build up a good supervisor – employee relationships so to gain support from the team.
- Getting to know who is a SUPERVISOR.
- Understanding the role and basic functions of a Supervisor
- Expectations and Goals of a Supervisor
- Basic leadership skill of a Supervisor
- Managers, new supervisors, team leaders or anyone who has staff reporting to him/her.
- Completion of Course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training & Development – The Essential of Supervisory Skills
Length of course