Corporate Training – Copywriting Essentials
This highly collaborative workshop will show you how to write copy that sells, whether it’s an idea in a newsletter or product in a flyer. It highlights the skills you need to create attention, interest, desire and action in your reader.
Working in small groups with plenty of discussion and practice, you will master the style and language you need to get a favourable response from your reader.
This is a 2-day workshop.
Maximum group size is 16. This course is SDF Approved.
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Plan and brainstorm ideas that suit your target audience
- Focus on your purpose, product and reader
- Escape from writer’s block.
You can expect to:
- Improve your ability to create text that sells
- Create more interesting and creative copy
- Understand how to ‘get into’ your readers’ heads.
- Plan, plan, plan
- Behind the writing
- Product: What am I selling?
- Who is my reader?
- All about the Body Copy
- Combating Writer’s Block
- Techniques for Successful Copywriting
- For staff who have to sell company services or products through written communication.
- Completion of course
Graduation and Degree
- Corporate Training – Copywriting Essentials
Length of course