Certificate in Foundation Studies
The Certificate in Foundation Studies is designed for students who do not hold formal University entrance qualifications but who are keen to pursue a full-time course leading toward university study after their GCE ‘O‘ level (or its equivalent). The Certificate in Foundation Studies will train students in different business aspect areas such as Ideas Critical Analysis, Introduction to Management, Introduction to Accounting and Fundamentals of Economics.
Structure & Content
The 4 modules for Certificate in Foundation Studies are:
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Management
- Ideas and Critical Analysis
Upon completion of the Certificate programme, graduates will be eligible for entry into the SMF Institute Diploma programme.
- Age 16 years and above
- GCE ‘O‘ Level with 4 credit passes (including English) or
- Nitec or
- International students who obtain high school / qualification equivalent to Year 11
- Having obtained the age of 26 (Mature Age Entry) with employment background deemed suitable will be assessed on a case-to-case basis
- written assignments and examination.
Graduation and Degree
- Certificate in Foundation Studies, SMF Institute of Higher Learning, Singapore
Length of course