BSc (Hons) Medical Bioscience, Aston University, Birmingham
To provide a cutting-edge, modern and relevant degree programme in Biomedical Sciences.
To help develop the knowledge, skills and understanding of the professional biomedical scientist.
To promote an awareness of the application of biomedical science knowledge to human health and welfare.
To produce graduates whose skills and qualities equip them for a role in a range of biomedical science disciplines and research in the allied health professions.
Biomedical Key Academic Skills – Statistics and Research Methods
Nutrition and Dietetics
- Medical Biochemistry
- Molecular Pathology
- Cellular Pathology
- Molecular Genetics
- Microbiology: Clinical & Food Microbiology
- Biomedical Bioscience Research Project
- Biological Basis of Human Disease
- Hematology and Transfusion Science
- Applied Molecular Biology
- Advanced Immunology
- Haematology & Transfusion Science
- Diploma in Biomedical Science/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences from the polytechnics in Singapore or equivalent
- Mid – Sessional Test/ Course work Test/ Course Test Within the Module
- End of Module Examination.- Closed Book Examination.
Graduation and Degree
- BSc (Hons) Medical Bioscience