First Media Design School
30% of school fees
Cover tuition fees and course materials
Objectives of the FMDS Design Scholarship
- The FMDS Scholarship is sponsored by the First Media (FM) Group, Singapore. Headquartered in Singapore, FM has more than 20 design studios spread across five Asian markets.
- As part of the FMDS Vision 10:100, FMDS plans to identify, nurture and develop potential design talents from around the region. These individuals will be groomed to become future FM partners or managers who will contribute to the growth of the group in regional markets.
What does the Scholarship offer?
- Upon assessment by the management, recipients will either be granted a full or partial scholarship, of which the latter would entitle its recipients to a 30% subsidy of the entire school fees.
- The FMDS Scholarship is valued between S$30,000 (local Singaporean and Permanent Residents) and S$40,000 (international students) for two years full time studies.
- The FMDS Scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to obtain Advanced Diploma qualification at First Media Design School, Singapore (two years). It covers full tuition fees and course materials over two academic years.