Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Management with Accounting, Royal Holloway, University of London (Part time)
This programme provides a solid grounding in management theory and practice, while giving you the opportunity to specialise in the area of accounting. The programme covers key aspects of accounting and its use in modern business, from managerial and international accounting, to accounting for corporate accountability.
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Management with Accounting programme can be completed in a minimum of 18 months (Level 2 & 3) in Singapore.
Chartered Institute of management Accountants (CIMA) (Exemptions from the CIMA professional exams)
|Academic Session 1 (Level 2)||
|Academic Session 2 (Level 3)||
|Academic Session 3 (Level 3)||
Honours in the degree will be awarded based on the total marks of all programme in accordance with the university programme regulations.
- Applicants who have obtained a pass in all eight modules of the Kaplan Global Diploma in Commerce will be accepted for direct entry to level 2 of the programme.
- Applicants who have taken post secondary diplomas in business or accounting and applicants who have completed the first year of a relevant degree programme, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A foundation programme may be applicable to applicants who do not fulfill the entry requirement.
- Combination of in-programme assessment and formal end of academic session written examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Management with Accounting