Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business & Management Studies (Top-Up), University of Salford
The Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business and Management Studies is a top-up degree from the University of Salford Manchester, UK. The programme run at SSTC is exactly the same as that run on the campus at the University.
The University of Salford traces its origins to 1896 with the opening of the Royal Technical Institute of Salford. Today the University has a successful global presence with four colleges, nine schools, 20,000 students and 2,500 staff to serve the needs of industry, commerce and education. The University of Salford has an international reputation, being ranked 48th in the UK in terms of Research Power in the latest UK Government Research Assessment Exercise (REA). The University has been teaching business and management for 25 years, and the Salford Business School is accredited by AMBA and EPAS.
The programme aims to:
- Provide a general business education that will prepare students for a wide variety of managerial careers.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of concepts, theories, frameworks, techniques and practices that will enhance student’s effectiveness as managers.
- Develop student’s analytical and evaluative skills, and the ability to apply them in different business and management contexts
- Develop interpersonal and other transferable skills to support personal and professional development, employment and further study.
- Corporate Strategy
- International Business
- Management Simulation
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Management Accounting Techniques
- International Human Resource Management
- Study Skills for Success (30 hours)
- Work Skills – Career Development (15 hours)
- Work Skills – Critical Thinking (15 hours)
- Work Skills – Academic Research Skills (15 hours)
Note: Course units are subject to change without prior notice.
Course Fees for International student
Full Time (12 Months) : $17873
- Applicants must be aged 17 years and above.
- Open to relevant Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma (with ‘Merit’ passing grade), relevant Polytechnic Diploma and any other equivalent qualifications.
- International students must also have IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 550.
- Applicants with appropriate work experience will be considered through the University’s Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) procedure.
- Projects or written examinations
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business & Management Studies (Top-Up)
Length of course