Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management & Business Information System (Double Major), Murdoch University
This programme requires students to have previously completed a diploma in a relevant discipline in order to gain necessary advanced standing. The programme consists of a minimum of 9 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
Graduates are eligible to apply to be a member of the Australian Computer Society (ACS) at Professional Level which has reciprocal agreements with similar organisations around the world including the Singapore Computer Society.
Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management
Select One Specified Elective:
- ICT256 Knowledge Management Techniques
- ICT265 Knowledge and Information Security
Business Information System
*Units common to both majors units need only be taken once. Students will also be required to complete 3 general electives. Students will take the specific ICT265 instead of ICT256 for this double major.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Programme fee: SGD 17,622.90 (9 units) / SGD 23,497.20(12 units)
(For International Students)
Programme fee: SGD 25,487.40
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Science programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. Some applicants may be required to complete bridging modules. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Combination of class participation, written assignment, presentation and/or examination.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management & Business Information System (Double Major)
Length of course