Bachelor of Laws, University of London
This programme is for you if:
- You want to obtain an LLB degree of international standing which has provided the first step on a career route for many thousands of practising lawyers worldwide.
- You wish to develop a critical awareness of the common law legal tradition and be able to apply analytical and problem-solving skills in a range of legal and non-legal settings.
- You would like to enhance key skills of communication, information literacy, analysis and argument.
If you intend to practise as a lawyer, barrister or solicitor in Singapore, please note that the UOL LLB is not eligible for the BAR examinations in Singapore
Programme aims and values
The Law Programme is committed to:
- Promoting independent learning
- Providing a wealth of resources
- Offering expert guidance in law
- Developing ‘transferable’ intellectual skills
- Enabling you to develop critical awareness
Graduate Entry Requirements
A first degree from a University which is recognised by the University of London
- At least 17 years old with
- 2 subjects at GCE ‘A’ level and at least 3 further subjects at GCSE or GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent with recognised proof of competency in English
- or Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent qualification with recognised proof of competency in English
- Holder of an alternative qualification that meets the General Entrance Requirements
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Laws
Length of course