Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing, Murdoch University
The programme consists of a minimum of 9 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
Advertising Federation of Australia
Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
Plus 3 General electives
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Programme fee: SGD 17,141.40 (9 units)
(For International Students)
Programme fee: SGD 24,845.40
Graduate Entry Route:
- For a student with completed recognised degree qualification, up to 48 points of credit could be granted. Depending on the prior qualification and the extent of exemptions permitted, students could be required to complete as few as 6 units to achieve the degree qualification.
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Commerce programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing
Length of course