Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
Marketing is obviously an essential role in all public and commercial organisations. Organisations manage their marketing activities to create customer satisfaction by building valuable relationships.
Marketing Management identifies customer needs and wants, determines which target markets the organisation can best serve, and develop the appropriate products, services and strategies to satisfy that market. This major will provide students with an understanding of marketing theory through practical applications of the marketing exchange processes using Product Development and Planning, Pricing Strategies, Integrated Marketing Communications and Distribution Channel Management.
Students have the options to do a second major in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management
- Communication & Media Studies
- SMF Diploma
- Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent*
- Other non-relevant diploma /advance diploma will be considered on a case-by-case basis*
- All applicants will be required to provide satisfactory evidence of their competency in English subjected to the University’s approval
- * Applicants may be admitted to the second year of the BCom programme but are required to undertake additional units in order to achieve full advanced standing. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- written assignments and examination.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia