Bachelor of Commerce (Management), Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
The Murdoch Bachelor of Commerce is a fully accredited business degree programme that comprises of Year 1 (Part I) and Year 2 & 3 (Part ‘Management’ refers to the process of employing resources to achieve customer needs. Traditionally, the study of management was concerned with the four functions of planning, organising, directing and controlling. Although these functions are vital for the well-being of organisations, contemporary workplaces are highly dynamic and they bring a new set of challenges to management. This management degree course explores a wide range of relevant issues, theories and perspectives to better prepare people to understand the complexities and responsibilities of managerial life in the twenty-first century.
Students have the options to do a second major in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management
- SMF Diploma
- Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent*
- Other non-relevant diploma / advance diploma will be considered on a case-by-case basis*
- All applicants will be required to provide satisfactory evidence of their competency in English subjected to the University’s approval
- * Applicants may be admitted to the second year of the BCom programme but are required to undertake additional units in order to achieve full advanced standing. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- written assignments and examination.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management), Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
Length of course