Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resource Management),Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
Human Resource Management or HRM will provide a strong understanding of the areas of the professional human resource management including the strategic role, employment policies, legal and environmental regulations, interviewing and hiring, rewards and recognition, pay and benefits, diversity, job assessment, health and safety, ethics, negotiating and bargaining, and communications, motivation, organisational design, and the future direction of human resources. Graduates will have a strong standing for entry into human resource management arena and associated commercial areas within industry.
Students have the options to do a second major in the following areas.
- Marketing Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management
- Public Relations
- Communication and Media Studies
- SMF Diploma
- Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent*
- Other non-relevant diploma / advance diploma will be considered on a case-by-case basis*
- All applicants will be required to provide satisfactory evidence of their competency in English subjected to the University’s approval
- * Applicants may be admitted to the second year of the BCom programme but are required to undertake additional units in order to achieve full advanced standing. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- written assignments and examination.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resource Management), Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
Length of course