Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management, Murdoch University (Part time)
The programme consists of a minimum of 9 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months.
The programme is accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).
Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
Human Resource Management
|BUS223*||Organisational Theory & Behaviour|
|BUS251||Employment Relations in Asia|
|BUS240*||Organisation Development & Human Resources Management|
|BUS375||Human Resource Economics|
|BUS320||Advanced Human Resource Perspectives|
Plus 3 – 6 general electives
- BUS317 Strategic Management
- BUS378 Knowledge & Organisational Learning
- BUS323 International Management
Graduate Entry Route:
- For a student with completed recognised degree qualification, up to 48 points of credit could be granted. Depending on the prior qualification and the extent of exemptions permitted, students could be required to complete as few as 6 units to achieve the degree qualification.
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Commerce programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops.
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project reports and/or written examination.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management