Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management and Marketing (Double Major), Murdoch University (Part time)
The programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) Advertising Federation of Australia
Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
Human Resource Management
|BUS223||Organisational Theory & Behaviour|
|BUS240||Organisation Development & Human Resources Management|
|BUS251||Employment Relations in Asia|
|BUS375||Human Resource Economics|
|BUS320||Advanced Human Resource Perspectives|
|BUS209||Marketing and Advertising Law|
|BUS336||Integrated Marketing Communications|
|BUS235||Marketing Research and Analysis|
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Tuition fee: SGD 16,371.00 (9 units)/ SGD 21,828.00 (12 units)
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Commerce programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management and Marketing (Double Major)