Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Marketing (Double Major), Murdoch University (Part time)
The programme consists of a minimum of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
Advertising Federation of Australia
Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
|BUS290||International Financial Markets and Institutions|
|BUS337||Credit & Lending Decisions|
|BUS209||Marketing and Advertising Law|
|BUS336||Integrated Marketing Communications|
|BUS235||Marketing Research and Analysis|
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Programme fee: SGD 16,659.90 (9 units)/ SGD 22,213.20 (12 units)
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Commerce programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops.
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project reports and/or written examination.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Marketing (Double Major)