Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Banking (Double Major), Murdoch University
The programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
CPA Australia (associate membership & enrolment in the CPA Program) Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) (entry into final stages of ACCA) Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA) (enrolment in the CA Program) National Institute of Accountants (NIA) (associate membership) Australian Institute of Banking and Finance
Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
*Units common to both majors units need only be taken once. Students will take the unit Company Law instead of Finance Law for this Double Major.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Programme fee: SGD 17,141.40 (9 units) / SGD 22,855.20 (12 units)
(For International Students)
Programme fee: SGD 24,845.40
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Commerce programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Banking (Double Major)