Bachelor of Business Administration (Online) (Top-Up), University of Illinois Springfield
The goal of the University of Illinois Springfield Business Administration (B.B.A) online degree is to provide students with a broad rather than specialised course of study that will prepare them for employment in private or public organisations of any size. This programme offers student the opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the business enterprise through advanced study in the areas of finance, management marketing, and operations management.
The same full-time faculty teach in both the campus and online programmes and there is no distinction on a student’s transcript between the online and campus programmes.
Full-time students will enroll for an average of 14 – 16 credit hours each semester with 12 online contact hours for each credit hour allocated into each course unit.
Part-time students will study 7 – 8 credit hours each semester with 12 online contact hours for each credit hour allocated into each course unit.
- Principles of Financial Management
- Topics in Business Administration
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Operations Management
- Business and Society
- Legal Environment of Business
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business Management
- ECCE: Business and Developing Countries
- Managing Organizational Behaviour
- Social Responsibility and Ethics: Corporate and Public
- Topics in Management
- ECCE: Work, Family and Community: A U.S. Perspective
- Strategic Management: The Capstone
- Principles of Management Information Systems
- Topics in Management Information Systems
- Electronic Business Strategy, Architecture and Design
- Money, Banking and Financial Markets
- ECCE: Politics and Religion: Culture Wars
- ECCE: Project AST
- Speaker Series
- Applicant must be 18 years and above.
- Successful completion of the Advanced Diploma in Commerce and Liberal Arts (ADCLA) with a minimum GPA of 2.0 and at least a C- grade for the College of Business and Management Foundation Courses.
- English Proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Blended (online & face-to-face).
- Written examinations, assignments, and projects.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Online) (Top-Up)
Length of course