Bachelor of Arts in Tourism & Events Management and Marketing (Double Major), Murdoch University (Part time)
The course consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 20 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
Council for Australasian University Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE) (membership) Advertising Federation of Australia
Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
Tourism and Events Management
|TOU 102||Travel and Tourism In Society|
|SOC 222||Social Research Methods|
|TOU 201||Sustainable Tourism|
|POL 330||Public Policy Analysis|
|TOU 212||Festival and Events|
|TOU 303||Destination Management|
|TOU 304||Events, Policy and Evaluation|
|BUS209||Marketing and Advertising Law|
|BUS336||Integrated Marketing Communications|
|BUS235||Marketing Research and Analysis|
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Programme fee: Single Major : SGD 16,659.90 (9 units)/ Double Major : SGD 22,213.20 (12 units)
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Arts course will be required to undertake Tourism Systems unit in the Kaplan Diploma prior to beginning the Bachelor course
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops.
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Arts in Tourism & Events Management and Marketing (Double Major)