Bachelor of Arts in Tourism & Events Management and Human Resource Management (Double Major), Murdoch University
The programme consists of 13 units and may be completed in a minimum of 20 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
Council for Australasian University Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE) (membership) Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
Tourism and Events Management
Core Units :
Specified Electives :
Human Resource Management
Core Units :
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Programme fee: SGD 24,759.80 (13 units)
(For International Students)
Programme fee: SGD 26,905.15
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Arts programme will be required to undertake Tourism Systems unit in the Kaplan Diploma prior to beginning the Bachelor programme
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Arts in Tourism & Events Management and Human Resource Management (Double Major)