Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Communication & Media Studies (Double Major), Murdoch University (Part time)
The programme may be completed in a minimum of 24 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
The programme is fully accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) and recognised by the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
Ranked in the World’s Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
|PSY141||Introduction to Psychological Science|
|PSY171||Introduction to Applications of Psychology|
|PSY173||Introduction to Psychology Research Methods|
|PSY247||Psychology: Human Development|
|PSY248||Psychology: Social Bases of Behaviour|
|PSY212||Psychology: Measurement, Design and Analysis|
|PSY213||Psychology: Abnormal Behavior|
|PSY353||Psychology: Cognitive Processes|
|PSY351||Psychology: Biological Bases of Behavior|
|PSY311||Psychology: Advanced Quantitative Research Methods|
Communication and Media Studies
|MCC236||Media Audiences and the Public|
|MCC315||New Media Technologies|
|MCC337||Cultural and Media Policy|
|MCC314||Media and Globalisation|
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Single major : SGD 23,754.00 (12 units) / Double major : SGD 30,174.00 (16 units)
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Arts programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- GCE ‘A’ Level applicants are required to undertake Kaplan diploma units and foundation unit (FDN107).
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- GCE ‘A’ Level
- Combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops.
- Combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Communication & Media Studies (Double Major)