Bachelor of Arts (HONS) IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT, EDINBURGH NAPIER UNIVERSITY, UNITED KINGDOM
Effective marketing and good management are at the heart of every successful company. This involves making the world aware of your products through marketing campaigns and taking advantage of new technologies to reach as many customers as possible. It also requires strong leadership and project management skills. This part time marketing degree course in Singapore provides you with the business and creative skills needed to succeed in this fascinating and challenging area.
This top-up programme blends together theory with a large practical element resulting in excellent understanding of basic marketing principles, marketing and business strategy and specialized areas. These areas include brand management, international business and cutting edge developments in the marketing industry such as digital media.
Marketing emphasizes on clear thinking and innovation. You will develop these attributes as well as exceptional business skills, communication skills, and problem solving skills required for a successful career.
In order to prepare you for exciting career in areas such as marketing management, brand management, advertising, market research, public relations, and related fields, this Business Degree programme in Singapore will provide you with industry relevant skills and knowledge.
Bachelor of Arts – 12 Months course period and complete upon completion of Trimester 3.
Bachelor of Arts (Honour) – 18 Month course and complete upon completion of Trimester 5.
- Marketing Research & Communications
- Brand Management
- International Marketing
- Market Analysis
- Strategic Management in a Global Context
- Service Management
- Leadership in a Changing Environment
- Direct & Digital Marketing
- Project / Dissertation
- Emerging Markets
- Marketing Management in Practice
- Project / Dissertation (cont’d)
- Polytechnic diplomas in business, management, accountancy, banking, finance, marketing, human resource management, industrial management, or
- Other equivalent diploma qualifications, which will be assessed on a case by case basis. Applicants in this category must provide details of qualifications and major
- Course works and examinations
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Arts (HONS) IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Length of course