Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Branding, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Producing graduates who have acquired theoretical and practical knowledge and skills required by the fashion industry;
- Developing graduates with critical and analytical problem solving skills and general transferable skills (interpersonal skills, team working, etc.);
- Preparing students for a broad range of related employment opportunities.
Structure and Duration
- 3-year full-time
- 9 modules
- 2 semesters per year
- Students must complete 120 credits at each year to achieve a total of 360 credits at the end of the 3-year programme.
- Fashion & Lifestyle: Brand Environment
- Fashion & Lifestyle: Marketing and Business System
- Introduction to Design and Visual Culture
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Position
- Design and Visual Culture
- Personal Project Stage 1: Research and Planning
- Personal Project Stage 1: Implementation
- Design and Visual Culture Research Project 1
- 2 GCE ‘A’ Levels or equivalent or
- Relevant diploma in Fashion Design and Marketing or
- Other relevant diplomas from recognised polytechnics or other Private Education Institutions (PEIs) or
- Other qualification from professional institutes may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Enquiry with Us
- 100% coursework.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Fashion Marketing and Branding