Bachelor of Arts (HONS) IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT EDINBURGH NAPIER UNIVERSITY, UNITED KINGDOM
Whether you are contemplating a career in business, or currently working and looking to upgrade your qualifications, thip top-up part time degree in business management programme will give you the tools (Bachelor of Arts in Business Management) you need for successsful business managament careers. Covering issues that range from leadership in a changing environment, sustainable business strategy abd corporate financial management, it addresses the essentials of modern business and opens doors to increased employment opportunities after graduation.
The Business School seeks to develop leaders and management practitioners who will make a positive difference to organisations and society. In order to meet these objectives, this top-up part time degree in business management programme has been designed to develop your understanding and judgement, interpersonal and communication skills, and your ability to critically analyse, synthesise and evaluate issues. The vocational and applied nature of the Bachelor of Arts in Business Management programme ensures an emphasis on integrating theory and practice, and involving constant reference to the organisational and business world.
Business is always in need of employees with good analytical skills and management acumen. Your enhanced level of skill will equip you for a wide range of managerial positions in the industry of your choice. This qualification (part time degree in business management)will provide you with transferable skills that can be applied across various industries. Those skills and new knowledge will provide you with excellent career prospects.
Bachelor Of Arts – upon completion of Trimester 3
Bachelor of Arts Honours – upon completion of Trimester 5
- Business & Management Challenges
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Managerial Finance
- Organisational Change Management
- Strategic Management in a Global Context
- Brand Management
- Leadership in a Changing Environment
- Business Strategy & Sustainable Development
- Corporate Financial Management
- Marketing Management in Practice
- Project/Dissertation (cont’d)
Additional Entry Requirements
- Other equivalent diploma qualifications, which will be assessed on a case by case basis. Applicants in this category must provide details of qualifications and major work achievements
- All applicants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency. If English is not the applicant’s native language and English is not the first language of instruction/learning, the applicant will be required to submit an IELTS score of at least 6.0.
- Polytechnic diplomas in business, management, accountancy, banking, finance, marketing, human resource management, industrial management.
- Coursework and Examinations
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Arts (HONS) IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Length of course