Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting & Finance, University of Greenwich UK
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting & Finance programme enables students to acquire an in-depth understanding of the financial environment & the concepts revolving around accounting, taxation, law and quantitative analysis. This programme aims to provide students with a broad understanding of the various facets within the given industries of Finance, Accounting & Business through an in depth study of current issues pertaining to the accounting & financial industry. By the end of this course, students will understand the application of the theoretical aspects of accounting.
Course Structure: Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting & Finance
- Quantitative Analysis and Systems
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting in an Ethical and Organizational
- Context Personal and Professional Development 1
- Business and Financial Environment
- Management Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Business and Company Law
- Current Issues in Financial Accounting
- Current Issues in Management Accounting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Finance Audit & Assurance
- ERCI Advanced Diploma in Business Administration or
- Advanced Diploma in business from a recognized institute of higher learning
- Business Diploma from a local polytechnic
- Applicants should be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration.
- Mature Candidates may also apply for the programme
- Coursework, practical assignments and examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting & Finance